PART B - INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU4. Bongo’s Bingo may collect and process information about you as set out in this Part B.
Making a purchase from Bongo’s Bingo
5. 6. If you make a purchase via the Website Bongo’s Bingo will collect the information we need to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order. Registering your details with Bongo’s Bingo
6. If you want to purchase a ticket for Bongo’s Bingo and you are 18 or over, we will ask you to set up an online account with us as part of recording your completion of your waiver form.
7. In each case, the registration / joining process will set out the minimum information you need to provide (in the form of mandatory fields) and you may provide us with other information if you chose.
Competitions / Surveys / Correspondence
8. Bongo’s Bingo may obtain information from you when you enter a competition or promotion on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media.
Sensitive personal information
9. Please note that Bongo’s Bingo may collect sensitive personal information from you in the course of providing goods and/or services to you (in particular, information as to whether you have a disability).
Using our services / Marketing messages from Bongo’s Bingo
10. Bongo’s Bingo may collect information about your use of our services (including your purchases from us, and your use of the Website, Bongo’s Bingo Social Media). We may also collect information about marketing messages we send to you and how you respond to them.
PART C - COOKIES / WEB BEACONS / THIRD PARTY LINKSIntroduction
11. Bongo’s Bingo uses information collected using cookies and web beacons to help us analyse, develop, manage and market our goods and services, and our communications to you.
12. A "cookie" is a small piece of information placed on your device's hard drive via your web browser. "Session cookies" are temporary cookies which remain on the cookie file of your browser until you leave a website. "Persistent cookies" remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). The "help" button on the menu bar of most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser tell you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. More information about cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
13. A web beacon is a tiny transparent graphic image, often no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a website or in an e-mail and used to collect information, often in conjunction with a cookie.
Bongo’s Bingo cookies
14. Bongo’s Bingo uses session cookies on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media to enhance our visitors' experience of the Website, Bongo’s Bingo Social Media, and to provide certain facilities on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media. For example, session cookies allow you to carry information across pages of the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media when booking a ticket, and avoid you having to re-enter information. We use session cookies to collect information about your device including its IP address (a unique identifier of your device), operating system and browser type. This helps us ensure that content from the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device. We also collect information about browsing actions and patterns.
15. We may ask you whether you wish us to provide certain facilities which require the use of a persistent cookie. For example, if you want us to recognise your device and pre-fill some of your log in details to save you time, we use a persistent cookie to do this.
16. If you choose to disable Bongo’s Bingo cookies you will still be able to view the Website or Bongo’s Bingo Social Media, but you may not benefit from all the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media features on your visits.
Third party cookies
17. Most advertisements on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media are Bongo’s Bingo advertisements. However we may feature external advertiser campaigns from time to time. Please note that if you view or click on these, your device may receive a third party cookie (e.g. so that the advertiser can measure the performance of their advertisements on the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media).
18. Bongo’s Bingo may ask or allow third parties to collect statistical data about the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media (e.g. for evaluating usage of the Website and Bongo’s Bingo Social Media, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage), and this may involve the use of a third party cookie. Bongo’s Bingo does not control these third party cookies.
21. Bongo’s Bingo Social Media may allow you to see your friend's details and contact them. An example of this would be our Event Planner within Facebook. Where this is the case, this function is provided by the social media site provider and not Bongo’s Bingo. Bongo’s Bingo does not hold your friend's details and any messages you send to friends via Bongo’s Bingo Social Media use the relevant social media's functionality and are not sent from Bongo’s Bingo.
PART D - USE MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOUMaking a purchase Bongo’s Bingo
22. If you make a purchase, Bongo’s Bingo will use your information to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order, which will usually include sending you a booking or purchase confirmation email.
23. Where you make a purchase by credit/debit card via the Website we will use the purchase information you submit to process your credit/debit card transaction on Bongo’s Bingo’s behalf.
23. Bongo's Bingo may use your information to send you information about special promotions or offers including new campaigns and announcements you might be interested such as international events and new launches. We might also tell you about new features or products.
23. Bongo's Bingo may contact you for feedback from an event you've recently attended so that we can evaluate the success of our business and use the collected information to improve the performance of future events.
PART E - HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES24.We reserve the right to release personal information without your consent or without consulting you, when we believe that this is appropriate to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions or other legal rights, to protect the security of the Website.
25.From time to time we may share statistical information about customers with third parties such as advertisers, business partners and sponsors, to help us and them analyse, develop, manage and market our goods and services. This information will be shared in a way that ensures that your identity is not revealed.
PART F – OTHERSecurity
26. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet, and any transmission is at your own risk. We follow strict security procedures (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to try to prevent unauthorised access or loss. We store information you provide to us on secure servers, and payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. We take appropriate measures to ensure that information disclosed to us is kept accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
28. If you choose or are provided with, a user name, user identification code, password, security question & answer, verification number or any other piece of security information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your security information you must inform us immediately. We have the right to disable any account and/or registration with us at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with your obligation to keep your security information secure.
Updating and accessing your personal information / Contacting us
29. If you want to modify or update your registered details at any time, you can do this by logging in to the Website. Alternatively, you may inform us by any of the methods set out at paragraph 56 below of any changes in your personal information or marketing message preferences, and we will update or modify your personal information accordingly.
30. You have a right upon written request and payment of a fee in accordance with our standard fee rate, to have a copy of the personal information we hold about you.